Happy Wednesday!! I hope you all have been having a great week!! We are almost to the weekend!
Although I love everything about summer- sunny days, warm weather, going to the beach, and much more- I absolutely LOVE the flavors of fall! Pumpkin, apples, and cranberries are just a few amazing flavors of fall. These gluten-free cookies will make your day 100% better; they are SO delicious! The white chocolate chips add the perfect sweetness and twist!
Onto the recipe!
White Chocolate-Cranberry Pumpkin Bread Cookies
- 3/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour blend
- 1/2 cup WEDO banana flour
- 1 cup organic cane sugar (coconut sugar will work as well)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- pinch of sea salt
- 8 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Beat together sugar and butter in a stand mixer until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Add in pumpkin puree and mix until well combined. Scrape down sides. Now add egg and continue to mix on medium-high speed. Sift in all-purpose flour, banana flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices to the mixer. Mix slowly at first, then turn up the speed and mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in chocolate chips and cranberries.
Place rounded tablespoons of cookie dough on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Slightly flatten with a cup, then bake in the oven for about 12 minutes, or until lightly golden. Let cool on a drying rack and enjoy!!