Happy Friday! I hope you all have an amazing weekend.
These mozzarella, tomato, and prosciutto skewers are the perfect healthy spring snack, or light lunch! They are so light and fresh! Beware though, it is really hard to only eat one! Not only are these skewers delicious, they are super simple to make as well! You only need 7 ingredients (excluding salt & pepper) and a dozen bamboo skewers!
Onto the recipe!
Mozzarella, Tomato, & Prosciutto Skewers with a Basil Vinaigrette (yields 12 skewers)
- 12 bamboo skewers
- 2 dozen mini mozzarella balls
- 2 dozen cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces prosciutto, sliced and rolled up
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 1 cup EVOO
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Time to make the skewers! First, slide on a tomato, then mozzarella, then prosciutto, basil, and repeat one more time. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve and enjoy!