These cookies are the perfect treat to make this weekend, especially if you are in an area where the Hermine storm is hitting; the freshness of the lemon and mint will help brighten your day on these rainy and dull days! They are perfectly sweet, and have the most perfect texture, thanks to WEDO banana flour!
Onto the recipe!
Lemon-Mint Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- 3/4 cup all purpose gluten free flour blend
- 1/4 cup WEDO banana flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cane sugar (coconut sugar works too)
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) grass-fed butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough on baking sheet and slightly flatten using bottom of a cup. Bake for about 11-13 minutes, or until slightly golden on the edges.