You should definitely make these pancakes for breakfast tomorrow morning! They are the BEST pancakes I have ever made, gluten free or not gluten free!! These taste amazing with pure maple syrup, butter, or even plain!
Onto the recipe!!
Gluten-Free Banana Flour Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
- 1 cup WEDO banana flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (coconut milk works too)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (tossed in banana flour)
- coconut oil (to grease pan)
Heat about 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add in 1/4 cup batter. Let cook on each side for 2-3 minutes. Repeat until all pancakes are cooked. Serve and enjoy!!!