Tuesday, October 27, 2015

No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake

I love cheesecake. It's one of my favorite desserts! It's always hard to not order cheesecake when I see it listed on a restaurant's menu. Creamy, perfectly sweet, light, fluffy, and SO good; just like my No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake!!

I use coconut whipped cream in this cheesecake, it gives it an amazing fluffy texture! The coconut whipped cream doesn't give it any coconut flavor. This cheesecake is not dairy free, because I use some organic cream cheese in it; but you can definitely use a dairy free cream cheese instead to make it completely dairy free! 

Now I'm hungry for cheesecake and it's only ten in the morning!! Onto the recipe!


No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
  • 8 ounces coconut whipped cream
  • 8 ounces organic cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 cup coconut sugar
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 gluten free pie crust (pre-made or homemade)
  • optional: my pumpkin spice roasted pecans to top
Whip together cream cheese, coconut whipped cream, coconut sugar, and maple syrup in a stand mixer until well combined and fluffy. Add in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, salt and mix until combined for about 2 minutes.

Pour batter into pie crust and freeze for 6 hours. Let thaw for 30 minutes before serving. Top with my pumpkin spice roasted pecans. Devour!!

-Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment