Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!!
This salad is so delicious! The spiralized pear and beets makes the salad so interesting and beautiful! Along with this salad tasting delicious and looking beautiful, it contains so many nutrients! Beets contain fiber, vitamin C, potassium, and also lowers blood pressure. Kale contains a great source of vitamin B, iron, magnesium, and calcium.
Since it's starting to get colder and snowy, this salad will brighten your day and make it feel like it's Summer!! Only 92 days until the first day of Spring!!!! YAY!!
Let's get to cooking!
Spiralized Pear, Beet, & Kale Salad topped with Citrus-Honey Vinaigrette, Grilled Chicken, Goat Cheese, Gluten-Free Croutons & Blueberries
- 2 pears, spiralized using large core spiral slice blade
- 4 cooked beets, spiralized using fine spiralizing blade
- 6 cups baby kale
- 4 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup gluten-free croutons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 tablespoon orange marmalade
- salt and pepper, to taste
Now spiralize the beets and pears. Place beets in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette. Let marinade.
Time to start plating! Toss kale, sliced grilled chicken, and blueberries with some of the vinaigrette. Divide onto four plates, then top with beets, pears, goat cheese, and gluten-free croutons. Drizzle on any remaining vinaigrette, then top with pepper. Enjoy!!