These crepes are absolutely amazing. Crepes + cannoli filling = perfection. You will not be able to tell that they are free of gluten and grains; they are fluffy and light in texture! Best of all, crepes are awesome to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND dessert!
Onto the recipe!
Gluten & Grain-Free Cannoli Crepes
- 1/2 cup WEDO banana flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xantham gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk (coconut milk works too)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- coconut oil, for greasing pan
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup raw cane sugar (coconut sugar works too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
Time to make the crepes! Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until batter is smooth. Let sit for about 4 minutes to thicken. Heat a little bit of coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, add in about 1/4 cup batter to pan and let cook for 2 minutes per side. Repeat until all crepes have cooked.
Once the crepes have cooled, it's time to assemble! Place cannoli filling in a piping bag. Pipe filling into crepe, roll up, then dip ends into the dark chocolate chips. Repeat, serve, and devour! Enjoy!