This dessert is pure perfection; you only need five ingredients (not including optional strawberries & shaved chocolate for garnish,) and 2 hours in the fridge! If you decide you are in the mood for a healthy treat, and it's say 5 o'clock, you can make the dessert within minutes and have it ready to eat by 7! So. Perfect.
Not only does the dessert contain minimal ingredients and fridge time, it is super healthy for you as well! Instead of using a ton of cream cheese, I used half cream cheese and half vanilla been grass-fed yogurt. Plus, the only sweetener is raw honey! You could also use maple syrup, agave, or raw cane sugar.
Onto this yummy recipe!
5 Ingredient No-Bake Vanilla Bean Cheesecakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla bean grass-fed yogurt
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- fresh strawberries and shaved dark chocolate (optional)