Happy Saturday! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
This healthy dinner is not only delicious, but pretty simple to make as well! First, you coat the pork chops in gluten-free breadcrumbs and then bake till crispy, then roast sliced fennel, radishes, and shallots, and then you make a simple white wine sauce! You will surely impress your guests with this elegant dinner!
Let's get to cooking!
- 1 lb thin pork chops (boneless)
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, whisked with salt & pepper
- 2 fennel bulbs, quartered and sliced (reserve fronds for garnish)
- 5 radishes, sliced
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (to coat veggies)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock, mixed with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
Toss sliced fennel, radish, and shallots in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place vegetables on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for about 25 minutes.
Time to make the white wine sauce! Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Once hot, add in shallots and garlic. Saute until translucent. Whisk in white wine and let reduce slightly. Now whisk in vegetable stock. Let come to a boil and thicken slightly. Season with salt, pepper, and a few minced fennel fronds.
Plate crispy pork chops with roasted vegetables and white wine sauce. Garnish with chopped fennel fronds. Serve and enjoy!