These cookies are so perfect. I love cookies that are chewy, crispy, slightly sweet and filled with delicious dark chocolate chips and chunks. These cookies have all of those delicious flavors and textures, which is why they are one my favorite cookies!
I use coconut oil and grass-fed butter in these cookies; using a little bit of both gives these cookies amazing texture and flavor! I also use both dark chocolate chips, and dark chocolate chunks. I absolutely love chocolate, so the more chocolate, the better the cookie!!!
Onto the recipe!
Banana Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour blend
- 1/3 cup wedo banana flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup raw cane sugar
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- pinch of sea salt
Combine butter, coconut oil, and sugars in a stand mixer. Add in eggs one at a time and combine.
Whisk together all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into stand mixer bowl and combine with sugars, butter, oil and eggs. Fold in dark chocolate chunks and chips.
Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until slightly golden. Enjoy!!