Happy Thursday! It's almost Friday!!! What better way to celebrate then making these healthy and delicious cookies?!
These peanut butter stuffed cookies are so dreamy! The peanut butter stuffed into the cookie adds such a delicious surprise and compliments the flavors so much! Chocolate + peanut butter + sea salt = heaven! You will not be able to believe that they are free of gluten, grains, or processed sugars!
Onto the recipe!
Peanut Butter Stuffed Banana Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup WEDO banana flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar (raw cane sugar works too)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (reserve 1/4 cup for stuffing)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons grass fed butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- sea salt, to sprinkle on top of cookies
Mix together sugar, butter, and coconut oil in a stand mixer. Once well combined, add in egg, and 1/4 cup of peanut butter and mix again. Now add in flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Fold in chocolate chips.
Grab a tablespoon of dough, stuff with about 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter and roll into a ball. Place on sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. Repeat, then bake for 11-13 minutes, or until slightly golden.