Happy Monday! I can't believe February is almost over! Spring is right around the corner!
This creamy ginger infused Greek yogurt topped with a delicious strawberry and fresh mint reduction is SO refreshing! And to top it all off, it is finished with my gluten-free almond butter granola! This dish has the perfect balance of sweet, spicy, and crunch!
Onto the recipe!
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ginger jam
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup of my gluten-free granola
Add strawberries, mint, sugar, and honey to a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly, and let come to a slow boil. Add in starch mixture and mix. Reduce and let simmer until mixture thickens. Let cool.
Time to assemble! You can put this in a bowl, parfait cup, or even a small mason jar! Layer yogurt, strawberry mint reduction, and granola. Serve and devour! Enjoy!