Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Balanced Life

About me......


    So this is my first ever blog post!! I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Juliet, I'm a total foodie and coffee lover! I absolutely LOVE to cook and bake! I make breakfast, lunch, and dinner for my family and I every day! I love eating healthy and exercising every day. For the past four years, I've lived a paleo/primal lifestyle. I named my blog "Paleo Rebel" because I am not 100% paleo all the time! I believe everything in moderation is key to a healthy life. Ever since I've eliminated all processed foods from my diet, I feel great! 

    Along with my passion for cooking and exercising, I love traveling with my family (and pets,) listening to country music, going to concerts and wearing Junk Gypsy!! 



I am soo excited to share some of my delicious & healthy recipes with you all!! 




 Thanks for reading!! -Juliet 


2 comments:

  1. Yay....So happy that you've started a Blog!! You are so talented and I truly admire your passion, creativity and love for making good food and sharing it with the people you love! I am looking forward to following you and trying...ummm...attempting to copy your recipe's! So great to meet you this Summer:) Good Luck with your Blog. Wishing you all the Best! xx - Lisa Hopkins (Your Mom and Aunts Friend!!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa!!! Thank you soo much for commenting!! I'm so excited to share some of my recipes on here! :) Can't wait to hear what you think of the recipes!!! - Juliet

      Delete