Happy Thursday!! Only 2 more days until Christmas! I absolutely love this time of the year, and all of the festivities, such as getting together with the whole family, and cooking & baking tons of food! These gluten-free gingerbread muffins will be a hit at your holiday party! They are perfectly light and fluffy.
Onto the recipe!
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins (yields a dozen muffins)
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour blend (I use Namaste brand)
- 1/3 cup zuvii banana flour
- 3/4 cup pure cane sugar (coconut sugar works too)
- 7 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- gluten-free granola, to top (check out my granola recipe!)
Sift together the all purpose flour, banana flour, cane sugar, allspice, and ground ginger in a small bowl.
Whisk together eggs, milk, and molasses in a large bowl. Quickly whisk in the melted butter. Now mix in the dry ingredients until well-combined. Divide evenly among the 12 muffin liners. Top with a sprinkle of gluten-free granola. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden-brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Have a Merry Christmas!!